donate if u wish lol https://www.punkuradio.com/paypal.me/suicidaldog
Video Rating: / 5
This is a new revamped guide on how to fix the Infinite Download Loop on Roblox. (((READ ME!!)))
I decided to re-do the guide as I was highly unhappy with the last just one. But I still do thank you all for 200,000+ views, 1.6k likes, as well as all the love as well as support you guys gave me. I still toolreciate it.
Follow my Twitter!
Join the Discord Server!
If you’re having issues please read through the comments as well as answer with the to yourself:
1. What browser are you using?
2. Are you sure you’re putting the download destination on Chrome to your Downloads folder?
3. Did you uninstall Roblox?
1. Uninstall ROBLOX from your computer by going to Control Panel (Click the begin menu on the bottom left corner to navigate, with just search up “Control Panel” using the search on your OS.) Then, under Programs it have say “Uninstall a tool.” Click it, as well as then search up “ROBLOX” as well as you have either come across just one with two tools. One will have a white (or red) icon, just uninstall which just one. Uninstall whatever says “ROBLOX Player”, you do not have to uninstall ROBLOX Studio.
2. After which, go to your Chrome Settings. Go to the top right corner where it shows 3 dots with something else, with a white arrow in a red circle (that would mean your Chrome is out of date, which doesn’t matter). Next go down to the bottom where it says settings, then click it. After you go to the settings scroll all of the way down until you meet Advanced Settings, then click it. Scroll all of the way down UNTIL you come across ‘Downloads’. It have show you where your downloads go, as well as make sure you change it to the Downloads Folder. Also make sure the Downloads Folder has the blue arrow icon.
3. Delete ALL shortcuts with anything relating to ROBLOX in the Downloads folder, with the folder needs for clear of any ROBLOX content.
4. After you confirmed your Downloads Destination as well as cleared any ROBLOX related items in it, go download ROBLOX like usual. Then it have work! (You can switch your Downloads Folder destination back where you had it before, it doesn’t ALWAYS have for on the Downloads Folder.)
Thank you! I hope it works!
#AnErrorOccurred #WhileStartingRoblox #Windows
Hii Friends Welcome Back My Channel MK Tech………
In This Tutorial How To Fix Roblox :An Error Occurred While Starting Roblox Studio Error Windows 10/8/7
Follow My Tutorial Steps Properly…………
Thanks For Watching………..
Video Rating: / 5